The Society of Physicians with Non-Clinical Careers recently posted a job listing that I thought you might be interested in. Compensation potential is $300 – $1000 per speaking engagement.
Here’s a copy of the letter :
This message is being sent on behalf of an organization that is recruiting physicians with disabilities who are interested in paid speaking opportunities. Please forward this to anyone who may be interested.
The details are listed below:
- Applicant criteria: A physician who is disabled from practicing within his/her medical specialty
- Geographic Location: living around the East Coast of the United States
- Engagement description: Speaker willing to share his/her story about how a disability has affected their financial lives. Applicants can be disabled with or without adequate disability insurance in force at the time of disability. Applicants should enjoy public speaking and be willing to openly share their emotional story.
- Compensation: $300-$1000 per speaking engagement. Fee determined on a case-by-case basis
- Duration of typical engagement: 1 hour
- Frequency of engagements: depends on your geographic area and your ability to travel
If interested in exploring further, please call David Michaels 800-899-0725 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Kim, MD, MPH
Visit The Society of Physicians with Non-Clinical Careers (SPNCC) at: http://members.nonclinicaljobs.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network